First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for The Beginner’s Workout Program then we must say you are in the right place.
So without getting into the query less directly jump on The Beginner’s Workout Program.
- Don’t forget to warm up before, and cool down after, each workout.
- Whenever you have to increase the weight, add a maximum of 5 lb (2.5 kg) to upper-body exercises and 10 lb (5 kg) to lower-body exercises.
- If you can’t perform one of the exercises for some reason, see the overview page for alternative exercises.
- Always use a weight that’s heavy enough to make the reps challenging.
- Complete the exercises in the order presented.
- Try to develop a mental connection with your muscles and with the movement patterns.
- Try to master the proper form of each exercise, including proper breathing techniques.
- Once you have completed the beginner training program for Men and women, you must take a week during which you either rest or train lightly. Only then should you move on to the next program.
What is the best workout routine for beginners?
- 10 walking lunges.
- 10 dumbbell rows
- 30 jumping Jacks.
- 10 push-ups.
- 15 bodyweight squats
- 3 x 10 Squats would look like this: 10 Squats.
The Beginner’s Gym Workout
- BACK DAY: Seated Cable Row, 3 sets of 12 X 10 X 8
- ARMS DAY: Dumbbell Curls, 3 Sets of 12 X 10 X 8
- SHOULDER DAY: Seated Dumbbell Military Press, 3 sets of 12 X 10 X 8
- CHEST DAY: WEIGHTS Flat Barbell Bench Press, 3 sets of 12 X 10 X 8
- LEG DAY: Leg Press Machine, 3 sets of 12 X 10 X 8
By the end of the program, you should have:
- Dramatically improve your overall fitness.
- Developed significant strength, muscular endurance, and muscular “tone”.