First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for How To Correctly Do Leaning Dumbbell Lateral Raise then we must say you are in the right place.
So without getting into the query less directly jump on the Leaning Dumbbell Lateral Raise.
- Force: Pull
- Mechanics: Isolation
- Synergists: Anterior Deltoid, Supraspinatus, Middle and Lower Trapezius, Serratus Anterior
- Target muscle: Lateral Deltoid
How To Do Leaning Dumbbell Lateral Raise?
- Leaning dumbbell lateral raise position both feet under the hand with which you are grasping the pole and lean out to the side holding the dumbbell, allowing the dumbbell to hang straight down.
- Holding a dumbbell in one hand, grasp a pole, cable machine, or anything stable with your free hand.
- Flex your hips slightly so that you are leaning a little forward.
- Keeping your body still and elbow slightly flexed.
- Exhale as you raise the dumbbell out to the side.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you lower the dumbbell to the starting position in a controlled manner.
- Repeat the exercise with your opposite arm.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.