First Of All Thanks For Landing In This Article, If You Are Searching for How To Do Landmine Row Properly Then We Must Say You Are In The Right Place. So, Without Getting Into The Query Less Directly Jump On The Dumbbell Bench Press
- Force: Pull
- Dynamic stabilizers: Biceps Brachii, Long Head of Triceps Brachii
- Synergists: Infraspinatus, Teres Minor, Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Pectoralis Major, Latissimus Dorsi, Middle, and Lower Trapezius, Rhomboids, Teres Major, Posterior Deltoid
- Target muscles: None; the back in general
- Mechanics: Compound
How To Do Landmine Row?
- Stand with a loaded landmine between your legs.
- Bend at the hips and a little at the knees and grasp the landmine bar just under the plates with both hands.
- You can either interlink your fingers or place one hand over the other.
- Instead of grasping the landmine bar.
- You can also hook a double-row bar around it.
- Your back should be straight and close to horizontal.
- Keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Exhale as you pull the landmine to your chest.
- Hold for a count of two and squeeze your back muscles.
- Inhale as you lower the landmine in a controlled manner until your shoulders stretch downward.
- Don’t allow the landmine to touch the floor.
- Keep your back straight and close to horizontal.
- Pull with your elbows, not with your biceps.
- Keep your elbows close to your body.
- If new to the landmine row exercise, start light to give your lower back time to adapt.