First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for How To Do Knee Push-Up Properly then we must say you are in the right place.
So without getting into the query less directly jump on the Knee Push-Up
Exercise In Details:
- Force: Push
- Dynamic stabilizer: Biceps Brachii (short head only)
- Target muscle: Lower Pectoralis Major
- Synergists: Anterior Deltoid, Triceps Brachii, Upper Pectoralis Major.
- Mechanics: Compound
How To Do Knee Push-Up?
- Get into a push-up position.
- Supporting your body on your hands and knees instead of on your hands and forefeet.
- Keeping your body straight and your elbows slightly tucked in, Inhale as you lower your chest to the floor.
- Exhale as you extend your elbows and push your body back up to the starting position.
- Keep your elbows slightly tucked in.
- This will reduce the pressure on your shoulder joints.
- The knee push-up is a brilliant exercise for beginners.
- Once it becomes easy, graduate to the standard push-up.
- Also known as the half push-up.