First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for How To Correctly Do Single Arm Tricep Extension then we must say you are in the right place.
So without getting into the query less directly jump on Single Arm Tricep Extension
- Force: Push
- Synergists: None
- Target muscle: Triceps brachii
- Mechanics: Isolation
How To Do Single Arm Tricep Extension?
- Attach a stirrup (handle) to a cable pulley that is a little lower than chest high.
- You Can Use Dumbbells Also.
- Grasp the stirrup with one hand and press it up.
- Over your head.
- Turn away from the pulley.
- Lean a little forward.
- Stagger your feet for balance.
- Lower your hand behind your back.
- Your elbow should be raised high.
- The cable should be pulled taut, and you should be feeling a stretch in your triceps brachii.
- Keeping your elbow close to your head.
- Exhale as you raise the stirrup over your head by extending your elbow.
- Inhale as you flex your elbow to lower the stirrup towards the starting position until you feel a mild stretch in your triceps brachii.
- Repeat the exercise with your opposite arm.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Keep your elbow close to your head.
- Keep your body and upper arm still.
- Only your forearm should move.
- You can use either a pronated or supinated grip.