First Of All Thanks For Landing This Article, If You Are Searching for How To Do Front Cable Raise Properly Then We Must Say You Are In The Right Place. So, Without Getting Into The Query Less Directly Jump On The Front Cable Raise
- Force: Push
- Synergists: Serratus Anterior, Middle and Lower Trapezius, Lateral Deltoid, Clavicular (Upper) Pectoralis Major
- Target muscle: Anterior Deltoid
- Mechanics: Isolation
How To Do Front Cable Raise?
- Attach a straight bar to a low cable pulley.
- Stand with your back close to the cable machine.
- Grasp the bar from between your legs using an overhand shoulder-width grip and stand up straight.
- The cable should be pulled taut between your legs.
- Keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- Exhale as you raise the bar in a semicircular motion in front of you until your arms move a little past horizontally.
- Hold for a count of three.
- Slowly reverse the motion and lower the bar to the starting position.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Keep your back straight and your head up.
- Keep your body still.
- Only your arms should move.
- While performing the cable front raise, if you feel any pain in your shoulder capsule, you are probably raising the bar too high.
- If you continue to feel pain despite reducing the height to which you raise the bar, please stop using the exercise.
- You can also perform the cable front raise using a rope attachment or a single stirrup, one arm at a time.