First Of All Thanks For Landing This Article, If You Are Searching for How To Do Decline EZ Bar Skull Crusher Properly Then We Must Say You Are In The Right Place. So, Without Getting Into The Query Less Directly Jump On The Decline EZ Bar Skull Crusher
- Force: Push
- Synergists: None
- Target muscle: Triceps brachii
- Mechanics: Isolation
How To Do Decline EZ Bar Skull Crusher?
- Position a loaded EZ bar by the head of a declined bench.
- Hook your feet firmly under the footpads of the bench and lie supine (on your back).
- Grasp the EZ bar using a closed pronated grip (palms facing away from you) and press it up over your chest until your arms are straight.
- Allow your arms to tilt back a little. (Note: This is not expressed in the illustration, in which the arms are kept vertical.)
- Keeping your upper arms fixed, inhale as you flex your elbows.
- Carefully lower the EZ bar toward your face in a circular motion.
- Exhale as you extend your elbows and return the EZ bar to the starting position.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- By keeping your upper arms fixed in a position in which they tilt back a little, you ensure that tension is kept on the triceps brachii throughout the range of motion.
- Do not flare your elbows; keep them tucked into your body.
- This is important for isolating the triceps brachii.
- Compared with using a barbell, using an EZ bar reduces the pressure on your wrists.