First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for How To Correctly Do Decline Dumbbell Triceps Extension then we must say you are in the right place.
So without getting into the query less directly jump on the Decline Dumbbell Triceps Extension.
- Force: Push
- Synergists: None
- Target muscle: Triceps Brachii
- Mechanics: Isolation
How To Do Decline Dumbbell Triceps Extension?
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lie on your back (supine) on a decline bench.
- Hook your feet under the foot pads.
- Raise the dumbbells vertically and hold them using a neutral grip.
- Keeping your upper arms fixed.
- Inhale as you flex your elbows and lower the dumbbells to the sides of your head in a semicircular motion.
- Exhale as you extend your elbows and push the dumbbells back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Keep your upper arms fixed.
- Only your forearms should move.
- At the top of the movement, do not lock out your elbows.